got tagged by:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Serotonin," Guitierez said. "No question" - Jurassic Park
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:07 *close enough..*
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My Uncle and Aunt talking in the next room.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8 Hours ago? Got classes in colege.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Penciled pages of my comic
9. What are you wearing?
My "Accident Shirt [link]
" and Cargo Shorts
10. Did you dream last night?
Erm, getting laid?
11. When did you last laugh?
2 Hours ago?
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Mirror, Post-it notes.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw some kid dry-humping another kid..
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A light table, my own place, and a lifetime supply of blueline pro comic paper.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
I Hate almost everything that everyone likes today.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would remove all types of discrimination, or just make the place cyberpunk
19. Do you like to dance?
I like to Skank/ Mosh.
20. George Bush:
Don't Give a Fuck about him
21. Imagine that your first child would be a girl, what would you call her?
22. Imagine that your first child would be a boy, what would you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I Don't exactly believe in religion..
25.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal: